California MINI Dealers

Select a Dealer To Read Reviews

Dealer Directory >> California Car Dealers >> MINI Dealers >> Select a California MINI Dealer

Please select a California MINI Dealer from the list below.

Alexander Mini
6201 South Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90001
(800) 800-6425
Alexander Mini Reviews

AutoWest Mini Mountain View
160 E El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040
(877) 206-5242
AutoWest Mini Mountain View Reviews

Bob Smith MINI
24500 Calabasas Rd
Calabasas, CA 91302
(877) 216-5721
Bob Smith MINI Reviews

Crevier MINI
1455 Auto Mall Dr
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714) 560-9525
Crevier MINI Reviews

East Bay MINI
4340 Rosewood Dr
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(855) 439-5410
East Bay MINI Reviews

Irvine Mini Cooper
9881 Research Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
(888) 853-7429
Irvine Mini Cooper Reviews

Long Beach Mini
2998 Cherry Ave
Signal Hill, CA 90755
(877) 242-6574
Long Beach Mini Reviews

Mini of Camarillo
311 E Daily Dr
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805) 299-2667
Mini of Camarillo Reviews

MINI of Concord
1961 Market Street
Concord, CA 94520
(866) 329-6464
MINI of Concord Reviews

MINI of Escondido
1555 Auto Park Way
Escondido, CA 92029
(760) 745-3000
MINI of Escondido Reviews

MINI of Marin
5880 Paradise Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
(877) 665-1492
MINI of Marin Reviews

Mini of Monrovia
1425 S Mountain Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
(877) 278-0090
Mini of Monrovia Reviews

MINI of Ontario
1251 Auto Center Dr.
Ontario, CA 91761
(888) 743-4041
MINI of Ontario Reviews

MINI of San Diego
5202 Kearny Mesa Road
San Diego, CA 92111
(858) 616-6464
MINI of San Diego Reviews

Mini of San Francisco
799 Van Ness Ave
SF, CA 94102
(888) 566-2070
Mini of San Francisco Reviews

Mini of Stevens Creek
4201 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
(408) 641-4608
Mini of Stevens Creek Reviews

MINI of Universal City
4338 Lankershim Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91602
(818) 505-7455
MINI of Universal City Reviews

MINI of Valencia
24135 Creekside Road
Valencia, CA 91355
(661) 666-2980
MINI of Valencia Reviews

Nick Alexander Imports
6333 S Alameda St
Los Angeles, CA 90001-1812
(800) 800-6425
Nick Alexander Imports Reviews

Niello Mini
3210 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916) 483-6464
Niello Mini Reviews

South Bay MINI
18900 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, CA 90504
(310) 939-7150
South Bay MINI Reviews

Latest California MINI Dealer Reviews

Niello Mini - Sacramento, CA

On 10/7/2016 2:59:01 PM wrote:
The service & staff Niello MINI in Sacramento are an unexpected and welcomed experience. I can't say enough good things about this dealership - from the bottom up and the top down. Shifting Gears has never been better. thank you for everything.

Mini of Camarillo - Camarillo, CA

On 9/29/2016 4:21:06 PM wrote:
If you ever heard of a dealership rip off for maintenance this is the gold standard. I went in for a power steering pump recall and said do an oil change at the same time. They said it would take three hours but it was covered by warranty. So at the end of the day, they came back and surprise, they found a power steering return hose leaking. they only billed 25% of the labor to changing out the power steering pump, cooling fan (which was part of the recall), and Oil and filter change. They charged me the remaining 75% of the labor to change out one hose that was "leaking" that was already have disconnected to do the recall. Oh yes and it still only took 3 hours. What a rip off. Steer clear!!!!
I would have been better off with out the power steering!