Nissan set a new July record with U.
S. sales of 109,041 deliveries, an increase of 10.9 percent over 98,341 units a year earlier. Nissan Division also set a new July record with 101,279 sales, up 16.8 percent and led by record July performances by Altima, Versa, Pathfinder and Rogue. Sales of Infiniti vehicles in July totaled 7,762, as the brand prepares for the launch of the all-new Infiniti Q50 sports sedan.
- Nissan Division posted 101,279 sales, a July record and up 16.8 percent from last July's 86,722 units. July marks Nissan's fifth consecutive monthly sales record.
- Nissan Altima deliveries also set a July record, increasing 11 percent to 29,534 units.
- Pathfinder SUV sales jumped 235.1 percent to 8,428 units, marking the best July ever for the model.
- Versa sales set a July record at 9,007 units, up 20.9 percent, buoyed by the launch of the all-new 2014 Versa Note hatchback.
- Rogue sales also set a new July record at 16,992 units, up 28.8 percent. An all-new Rogue will launch later in 2013, with production moving to Nissan's Smyrna, Tenn., assembly plant.
- Sales of Nissan LEAF in June were 1,864 units, up 371.9 percent and setting a new July record. Since the launch of the Smyrna, Tenn.-built, 2013 LEAF in March, sales are up 335.3 percent.
Fred Diaz, divisional vice president, Nissan Sales & Marketing, Service & Parts, said: "With the launch of the all-new Versa Note, Nissan has now refreshed four of our top-five selling models in just more than a year. These all-new models are delivering new monthly highs and providing momentum for the upcoming launch of the all-new Rogue."
- Infiniti today reported sales of 7,762 units in July, down 33.2 percent from 11,619 units a year earlier.
- Infiniti JX/QX60 sales were up 37.4 percent to 2,747 units in July.
NOTE: To ensure consistency in global sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for the number of selling days. July 2013 had 25 selling days, while July 2012 had 24 selling days.