Nissan Group announced today total U.
S. sales for January 2014 of 90,470 units, an increase of 11.8 percent compared to last year.
Nissan Division highlights:
- Nissan Division set a January record with 81,472 deliveries, an increase of 10.4 percent over the prior year. The Division has posted a monthly record in 10 of the last 11 months.
- Rogue crossover sales also set a January record, with 13,831 deliveries in the month, an increase of 54.5 percent. January marked just the second full-month of sales for the all-new 2014 Rogue, which is now being built at Nissan's Smyrna, Tenn. assembly plant.
- Sales of the all-electric Nissan LEAF set a January record and increased 92.6 percent to 1,252.
- Nissan Altima sales totaled 22,515 units in January, an increase of 4.9 percent.
- Sales of the Nissan Frontier pickup rose 87.9 percent to 4,931 units.
- Nissan Juke sales set a January record at 3,442, up 45.8 percent.