Nissan announced today total U.
S. sales for December 2013 of 109,758 units, an increase of 10.5 percent compared to last year. In 2013, Nissan sold 1,248,420 vehicles in the U.S., an increase of 9.4 percent over 2012 and the best annual sales total in Nissan's history.
Nissan Division December & 2013 highlights:
- Nissan Division set annual records in 2013 for total deliveries, as well as Altima, Rogue, Versa, Pathfinder, LEAF, JUKE and NV.
- Rogue crossover sales in December were up 27.8 percent to 14,676 in the first full month of sales of the all-new 2014 model.
- All-electric Nissan LEAF sales totalled 2,529, up 69.8 percent and marking the best sales month since the model's launch in Dec. 2010.
- Sentra sales were up more than 39.3 percent to 10,799.
- Nissan will unveil the Sports Sedan Concept on Jan. 14 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.