Select a State
Car Dealer Directory >> Buick Dealers >> Select State
Please select a State
from the list of Buick Dealers
Latest Buick Dealer ReviewsOn 9/28/2016 9:36:10 AM email@example.com wrote:
Not only did the transaction go smoothly she drove my new vehicle down to my home, went over all the details of the features of my car and took a test drive with me! She went above and beyond and that will make a customer for a lifetime for anyone who does business with her!On 9/28/2016 9:19:16 AM firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
My wife and I took a 2016 Encore for a test ride while Nick figured out the final pricing. We went out for about 45 mins for a look-see ride. They didn't even ask to see our drivers' licences. No photocopying. Nothing. Just, "Here's the keys. Come back when you've had a thorough evaluation." No salesman accompanied us on the ride either. The put a dealer plate on and off we went.
- We had previously looked up the correct trade in value on Canadian Black Book and hoped I would get 7500$ for my Mazda. (Blackbook said 5800$ to 8000$) I got that with no dickering even though my windshield was hugely wiper-scratched.
- We wanted heated front seats added without having to go up thousands$ to a new trim level. We got those. Cheap too I would think... 500$ for seats and labour, tax incl.
- We didn't like the colour of the vehicle on the lot and asked them for grey-black instead. I got that too. They shipped a new Encore in the correct colour from Sudbury within three business days. And we still had not paid a penny yet.
- I could not pay them a cent (until my cottage deal closed two weeks later.) They agreed to that and I signed the papers without paying anything. I picked up the car two weeks later after paying cash with a certified check.
- And in an unusual move, the car was delivered to us at the front of the building with a full tank of gas, no charge.
- My first 3 oil changes are free of charge. We'll see how that goes..
- Overall, everything went very well, no dickering as they offered 16% off msrp at this time of year. Plus my trade-in, So I paid 20K for a 33K$ car. (plus tax). Affordable for us. The whole procedure went smooth as clockwork.
- We will consider the same dealership again when we trade in our other car in a couple of years.