Introduction – explanation of privacy and the policy.
We, AutoSpies.com, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following types of information provided by you:
• Email address
• Telephone number
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
Information provided by you
Information that you provide by:
• Filling in forms on our site
• Emailing us.
• Details you have given when entering a competition or promotion run by us.
• Details of any problems you report regarding our service or site.
Automatic Information and Cookies:
• We may capture and store some information about your computer (such as your IP address).
This information is purely statistical and does not identify you as an individual. We use this data to help us understand our users’
browsing patterns and to shape our marketing.
• We may keep records of any contact you have with us.
• We may record details of any calls that you make to us expressly for the purposes of maintaining customer service standards and as-
sisting with staff training.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect via our site or through correspondence with you to improve the service that we provide to you. We will only use the information you have provided us with to:
• Plan and manage our activities, possibly through researching and analyzing your use of the site.
• Provide you with information about new services.
We will never pass your email address on to a 3rd party for marketing purposes.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If the business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
Unfortunately, the transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access and protect your personal data against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
You are responsible for informing us when your personal details have changed. Please note that notification of any change must be in writing. It is then our responsibility to update our records accordingly.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our administrative costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you do not want to receive offers or contact from us from us by email please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy may change from time to time. This site will always contain our current policy. Where appropriate, we will notify you of any important changes by email.