Lexus today announced the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $55,120 for the 2011 IS 350C F Sport Special Edition which will arrive at dealerships later this month.
The MSRP does not include a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875.
This 2011 IS 350C Special Edition was designed to engage driving enthusiasts with the performance and styling enhancements from the F Sport accessories line. This IS 350C, only available in two colors, Starfire Pearl or Obsidian, can be distinguished from other IS convertibles by the following F Sport equipment:
* 19-inch forged alloy wheels with dark graphite finish and Michelin Pilot Sport 225/35ZR19 tires in the front and 255/35ZR19 tires in the rear;
* Shock set developed in cooperation with Bilstein®;
* Lowering springs that reduce the ride height approximately one-inch in the front and rear resulting in a more aggressive appearance and lower center of gravity;
* Sway bar set that helps reduce body roll and provide flatter cornering;
* Bi-Xenon High Intensity Headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lights
* And exterior badging and a Special Build 2011 interior badge on the center console complete the uniqueness of this vehicle.