The latest member of the Jetta family offers competitive pricing, excellent fuel economy, and the fun-to-drive nature expected of a Volkswagen
• Jetta Hybrid starts at $24,995*, with SE priced from $26,990
• Most fuel-efficient Jetta in the lineup with manufacturer estimated combined fuel economy of 45 mpg**
• World's first hybrid to use a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
• Fastest compact hybrid in its class with an estimated 0-60 mph of less than 9.
• Drives as a full EV at speeds of up to 44 mph
• Premium features include LED taillights and Daytime Running Lights, plus Bi-Xenon headlights
• Jetta range now extended to five different powertrains, providing a German-engineered compact sedan for everyone
Volkswagen of America, Inc. today announced pricing for the 2013 Jetta Hybrid, expected to be the most fuel-efficient Jetta in the lineup. Powered by an all-new, high-tech, 1.4-liter turbocharged and direct-injected TSI® engine mated to a zero-emissions electric motor, the Jetta Hybrid has a combined output of 170 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque. The innovative powertrain also features a seven-speed DSG® dual-clutch automatic transmission.