Dodge Announces Pricing for All-new 2008 Challenger SRT8
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 available for $37,995
- The American muscle coupe is back, packed with modern technology and innovation
- Demand for contemporary version of iconic pony car drives Dodge to accept orders for the 2008 Challenger SRT8 beginning Dec.
- Introduction begins with limited-edition Dodge Challenger SRT8 models – each with numbered dash plaque
- Complete, broader Challenger lineup details and pricing still to come
- 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 models feature 6.1-liter HEMI V-8 and are available in Black, Silver or HEMI Orange
Auburn Hills, Mich., Nov 29, 2007 - Dodge announced pricing today for the modern interpretation of the American muscle coupe. The 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 will arrive in showrooms next spring at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $37,995 (which includes $675 destination).
Due to unprecedented demand, Dodge dealers will begin taking orders on Dec. 3 for the limited-edition 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 models. Each will feature a numbered dash plaque and a 6.1-liter HEMI V-8 engine. 2008 Challenger SRT8 models will be available in Black, Silver and HEMI Orange. All will feature dual “carbon-fiber” hood stripes, harkening back to the original Dodge Challenger.